Here We Go Again

Here we go again.I hurt my back several months ago, and quickly became a couch potato. Depression, and other health issues set in. Instead of keeping up with the diet I just swallowed in my pain. As a result I have developed many health issues. I figured.ally dragged myself to the doctor, and am getting things back on track. I'm not trying to loose weight, although that is a big piece of the puzzle. But instead I'm working on health, and modeling health to my family. Time and time again the Lord has shown me reasons that I HAVE to get control of this beast. So, why the sudden change in spirit? ·I can't walk and play with my kids without being in pain. ·I lost my joy for things I love. ·My kids have some health issues which are made a little better with a healthy diet. I don't want to be the one to hold them back from feeling better. ·I was looking at some photos from a friend who is a missionary, and realized that I couldn't even go and help with projects because I weigh to much for the plane that would get me there. Those are just a few of the things on my very long list of reasons to get healthy.